We maintain one of the largest and most impressive databases of buyers and sellers worldwide. We have systematically mapped, tracked, and captured the advanced technology asset base along with key players in the entire technology supply chain.
FabExchange offers online auction services specializing in used semiconductor, lab, and test equipment. Our online auctions enable the effective disposition of any fixed asset to the highest bidder globally. We provide maximum exposure for liquidating our clients’ assets in the used equipment market while offering great value and opportunities to purchase used equipment for our buyers.
FabExchange private treaty is the preferred sales method for specialized assets. Using our extensive marketing resources, we promote your surplus assets on a select group of prospective buyers, driving maximum recovery for those assets. We market your surplus assets and negotiate the price on your behalf.
The FabExchange Auction and Private Treaty Services Advantage
Our team of experts possess decades of deep domain experience with an understanding of the advanced technology assets we sell and how to market to global buyers. Our team can communicate in English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Tagalog, Punjabi, Hindi, French, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, and Russian.
We post engaging and relevant content on social media to maximize exposure for your surplus asset. We monitor buyers feedback and industry trends online, allowing us to target customers and surplus assets.
Search engine optimization
Our significant investments in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) strategies ensure our marketplace sites attract the highest volume of targeted buyers.
Auction/Private Treaty Process
Our proven appraisal methodology provides accurate equipment and inventory valuation.Using past auction comparables, on-the- ground knowledge, extensive industry networking, and a thorough understanding of used equipment value, we are able to consistently deliver the most accurate equipment appraisals in the used market industry.
Pre-Auction/Private Treaty Marketing & Equipment Setup
Prior to each auction, FabExchange develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to build global and local interest in the listed equipment. Our goal is to elevate the visibility of the assets in the global marketplace to ensure a successful and effective auction.
Our targeted market plan includes:
- Our global and high-traffic online auction website. All equipment is inventoried, catalogued, and posted on our website which is viewed by corporate, end-user, and targeted reseller audiences across the globe.
- Electronic marketing brochures. We create an electronic marketing brochure highlighting the items and details of the sale. This e-brochure is sent to our private database of over 12,000 industry buyers including our own registered users, end-users, research centers, colleges, universities, OEMs, major distributors, global suppliers and refurbishers.
- Paid ads. We customize Google-paid ads for each auction to elevate the visibility of equipment in the global market.
- Paid e-mail marketing campaign. FabExchange invests in an e-mail marketing campaign to reach additional qualified buyers in the pertinent SIC sector.
- E-mail notifications. We keep potential buyers informed through emails notifications one week prior to the auction date.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). FabExchange utilizes the most effective protocols to ensure our auction website will be displayed on the first page in search engine results for used semiconductor, test, or lab equipment auction searches.
During the Auction
FabExchange is available to answer inquiries and oversee the process and progress of the sale while providing up-to-date information.
We ensure our sellers are protected from any unforeseen or below market bidding.
We guarantee that buyers in any time zone are given the opportunity to place bids and have their questions answered promptly.
We handle order fulfillment, including buyer invoicing, collecting sales proceeds, calculating and collecting all applicable taxes and customs paperwork, equipment removal, etc. Typically, items are paid for within a week and removed from the premises within 30 days.
Upon the successful sale of the assets, our logistics department works with buyers and sellers to coordinate the smooth de-installation, packaging, and shipping of the assets to the customer.